Banners (Vinyl & Mesh)
IF YOU CAN FIND OUR QUALITY OF BANNERS ANYWHERE ELSE FOR LESS AND CAN SEND US AN ESTIMATE FROM THAT COMPANY, WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT THAT PRICING, GUARANTEED!
There is no one that can beat our banner quality and pricing at our 600dpi and better resolution anywhere. So if you are buying banners somewhere else, no matter if it's a Cincinnati Banner or nationwide banner or whether you need one or 1,000 you are spending too much money. We have this "hook" because once you see what we can do, the quality we provide, and the services we provide, we know you will be back for more.
Banners are typically the most used signage because of their versatility and available options. Based on your needs, you can use 10oz banner vinyl to 20oz heavy duty billboard vinyl to heavy duty canvas to banner mesh.
Banners can be used Indoor and Outdoors for very long periods of time while standing up to the elements. In addition, there is NO size restrictions on banners. We can make you a 1' x 2' banner or a banner to cover an entire building (see building wraps). Whether if you need 1 or 1,000,000 banners, we can do it for you.
Single or Double -Sided with a variety of finishing options:
- Heat Welding
- Pole Pockets
- Wind Slits
- Street Banners
- Mesh Banners
Everything is digitally full color printed with UV inks for indoor and outdoor use. Any material can also be covered with additional lamination for added protection or further UV protection. Birthday banners, custom banners, vinyl banners, banner flags, banner signs, anything you could possibly need.
Just because someone makes banners doesn't mean they know what they are doing. It is very, very important that you have this information when ordering a banner:
- Will the banner be used indoors or outdoors?
- How long will it be displayed?
- What are the weather conditions in the installation area?
- Where will it be installed (flat against a building, between two poles etc.)?
- Are there city ordinances that apply to banners and building codes that dictate installation methods?
- What's your budget?
FACTS to Keep in Mind with Banners
- The Industrial Fabrics Assn. Intl. (Roseville, MN) offers a formula for calculating wind load that multiplies the size of the banner with a benchmark wind speed, set at 75 mph. So, a 10 x 10-ft. banner (100 sq. ft.) multiplied by 15 lbs. per square ft. of force, produces 1,500 lbs. of wind load. If that banner was hung between two poles, you would divide the figure by two for the potential wind load per pole (750 lbs. each). Divide the number of fixtures per pole to find the individual load per fixture.
- So if this banner was attached to a building with grommets and screws every 2', each screw would be taking 60lbs of force on it.
- Wind-slits ONLY take off 10-15% of the banner wind load, so it's a minimal benefit often.
- A banner's life is dependent on the wind conditions, so there is really no guarantee for exterior-banner longevity. It is important to have realistic expectations but banners are primarily temporary signage, but if installed correctly, they can last a long time.
Worldwide Graphics & Sign Company (formerly The Cincinnati Sign Company)
Cincinnati Banner, Cincinnati Banners, Custom Banners, Vinyl Banners, Digital Banners, Nationwide Banner, we do it all.
We have a "hook" at our company and that is we will always provide the HIGHEST QUALITY but LOWEST COSTING digitally printed banners you will find anywhere.
Please move slider above to view pictures and click on pictures to enlarge them